Marriage and Commitment ceremonies can be held on the pristine sand of Boat Harbour Beach or onsite at Azzure. Enjoy our intimate and relaxed atmosphere to create memories of your special day just the way you imagined.
Boutique hospitality and a passion for detail make a celebration at Azzure Beach Houses unique. At Azzure we can cater for up to 60 guests. Boutique weddings with up to 20 guests usually prefer to use our dining room in Villa 19, while larger sit down weddings usually make a selection from our marquee options. A marquee can be arranged and erected on an area overlooking the beautiful waters of Boat Harbour Beach.
Wedding packages may be selected as a reception only option, or alternatively select a package that includes accommodation.
Buffet, sit down, cocktail, Thai buffet. Two or three courses available. CanapÃ©s offered at extra cost for pre dinner. Tea and coffee included with each menu.
Alternate drop menus
Guests are not required to specify their choice of dish, the idea is that they are free to swap with the guest next to them if they want. This is a good way to give your guests a little flexibility without going to the expense of a full course dinner choice.
A casual style of eating which can include canapÃ©s, small bowls or platters.
This option is available for tables of 10. This is an alternative to a buffet style menu and is an interactive way to eat. A plattered feast is brought to each table and guests are encouraged to help themselves. Childrenâ€™s menu for children under 12 available at a cost of $25 per child. This includes a main course and a dessert.
We are happy to accommodate any specific dietary requirements at no extra cost provided we are given 4 weeks notice in advance.
If you would like us to serve your wedding cake we are happy to offer the following options:
- Individual plates as dessert dressed with cream and seasonal fruit compote $8.50 per person
- Cut and served on platters to accompany tea and coffee $200 flat fee
- All beverages can be charged to a master account or cash sales
- Maximum duration 5 hours
- We are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all our patrons
- We train our staff to be courteous and ensure they abide by responsible service of alcohol
- In the interest of our clientâ€™s enjoyment, health and safety, we offer a range of non-alcoholic beverages and low alcohol beverages
- Management support staff that implement the responsible service of alcohol and refuse to provide alcohol to intoxicated, disorderly and underage patrons
- We request that all patrons respect and be considerate of our neighbours and other guests when leaving our establishment
Tentative bookings are held for 14 days after the original reservation request. Confirmation of the booking must be made in writing and include a deposit of $1000.00. Final payment is required 90 days prior to function.
A guaranteed number of guests will be required 10 days prior to your wedding. This number is required for catering purposes and will be the minimum number charged for. A guest list and table seating plan will be required at this time.
If your function is cancelled up to six months prior to the confirmed date a cancellation fee will be applicable. If your function is cancelled within three months of the confirmed date your deposit is non-refundable. If your function is cancelled less than three months prior to the confirmed date a 50% fee of anticipated revenue will be charged.
- Sundays – no surcharge
- Public holidays – 20% surcharge